The Marion Inn is a lovely Victorian home beautifully decorated for comfort and relaxation. We pride ourselves on offering a lovely environment at an affordable price. We are located on a lovely tree-lined street, within a block of two parks. We are also two blocks from the heart of Coolidge Corner.
Our rooms offer microwaves, small fridges, cable television, dishes, and linens to make your stay more convenient. The house also has available for your use a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry room, iron, ice machine, coffee machine, WiFi, and a patio in the summer.
Parking is available for $15 per each 24 hour period. A permit from the town of Brookline will be purchased for 24 hour street parking in front of the house. We must have advance notice to get you a parking pass. We need your car model, make, plate number and the name of the state in order to apply for the permit. City Hall is closed Friday afternoon and reopens on Monday.
Marion Inn Policies
• We are a non-smoking environment
• No parties
• No shoes or personal items outside of the rooms
• Light cooking only, we clean the kitchen at least twice a week
• Guests are asked to clean up after each use of the kitchen
• Long term guests are required to stop mail before the end of their stay
• There is a phone in the kitchen guests can use to call most countries for free
• Hairdryers and irons are available
• A deposit is required in order to book a room
• We accept personal checks, cash, money orders, Paypal, and credit cards
• We reserve the right to ask guests to leave who are disrespectful of others in the Inn
• Your rate is based on the number of guests on your confirmation. A limited number of occupants are allowed
• We do not have luggage service
• Shared baths are cleaned professionally twice a week
• Port-a-crib available on premises
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, we charge a fee equal to the amount of one night. Cancellations or shortened stays made less than 30 days prior to arrival, there is no refund. However if nights are rebooked, money will be refunded less 30% of the money received from the rebooking.
A deposit of a month rent is due at time of reservation and is non-refundable. Additional months are due on arrival and are non-refundable. Six months or longer stays require a lease. Policy applies to shortened stays as well.
Reservations are payable in full in advance and are not refundable.